BREAKING NEWS FIGHT IS ON! Dillian Whyte VS Tyson Fury
- GhettoSounD Entertainment

- Feb 22, 2022
- 2 min read
BREAKING NEWS
FIGHT IS ON!
The WBC have confirmed that Dillian Whyte signed his part of the contract minutes before the midnight deadline to fight Tyson Fury in an all British heavyweight clash.

British professional boxer, Dillian Whyte don sign one contract to fight WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury just hours before di deadline.
Dillian Whyte has finally signed the contract for his WBC world-title grudge match with Tyson Fury that is set to land at Wembley Stadium on April 23. The Body Snatcher has maintained silence since he was ordered to face the Gypsy King and delayed the completion of the official fight paperwork right up until the final hours before the deadline
Undefeated champion Fury, who has held the belt since he pulverised Deontay Wilder in their Las Vegas rematch in February 2020, has continued to taunt his British rival - urging him to sign the contract.
Whyte has spent over 1500 days as the WBC's No 1 heavyweight contender but his exhausting wait for a shot at world honours has rumbled on.
Still, the 33-year-old remains frustrated with his share of the lucrative fight purse, an integral factor behind his decision to delay the signing of the contract.
Fury, as champion, will take home 80 per cent (£22.5million) of his promoter Frank Warren's winning bid of £30.6m - the biggest purse in boxing history.
A record payday of £5.6m still awaits Whyte, who has argued he is entitled to up to 45 per cent of the fight purse.
The WBC would be liable to pay the difference should Whyte win an arbitration.
Cardiff's Principality Stadium was briefly considered to stage the bout as Fury prepares to make his UK return after five consecutive fights in the United States.
There has already been plenty of bad blood between the two warriors, who have become in embroiled in several social media spats over the years.

Whyte remains adamant he dropped Fury during a sparring session that ignited the hatred and ill-feeling.
"He's the one that came out and said he beat me up in the gym. I can tell you now, that didn't happen," Whyte previously told Sky Sports.
"I don't like telling sparring stories, but people in the game know. They know about me. Well, me and Tyson Fury sparred and I bashed him about and dropped him on multiple occasions. Simple as that."
An official fight press conference is now expected to be arranged by Queensbury Promotions in due course.
Fury's father, John, has been riled by the hold-up from Whyte as he targeted the Body Snatcher with a personal message on social media on Monday.


![[VIDEO + AUDIO] Deejsinga -I'm Blessed (Remix) FT Eedris Abdulkareem](https://static.wixstatic.com/media/979a48_fd31b0408e8c417f823972d1b666457b~mv2.jpg/v1/fill/w_443,h_250,fp_0.50_0.50,q_30,blur_30,enc_avif,quality_auto/979a48_fd31b0408e8c417f823972d1b666457b~mv2.webp)
![[VIDEO + AUDIO] Deejsinga -I'm Blessed (Remix) FT Eedris Abdulkareem](https://static.wixstatic.com/media/979a48_fd31b0408e8c417f823972d1b666457b~mv2.jpg/v1/fill/w_188,h_106,fp_0.50_0.50,q_90,enc_avif,quality_auto/979a48_fd31b0408e8c417f823972d1b666457b~mv2.webp)




































































.jpg)

Comments